When the race started Brooklyn wanted to run, so I told Spencer I was running with her and he would stay with Noah and Gavin. Well only maybe a couple of hundred feet later, Gav shows up by my side. He wanted to run too. Assuming ( and we all know that isn't good to do, right?) Spencer saw him with me, the race had just barely started, the three of us took off. And by three I really mean two, because seriously my kids are fast!! It was so great to see them doing so good and passing up all these people, while I tried to keep up :) Gavin in fact ran an entire mile before Spencer found us in a total panic because he thought he lost Gavin. I felt so bad, he had been running back and forth along the route trying to find us. Scolding ensued and Gavin started to cry...Great. Spencer took the boys to the truck while Brooklyn and I finished it was a lot of fun, even with the drama.
1 comment:
It's not a true family outing if you don't have a little drama! I love this fundraiser idea!
Post a Comment