Sunday, January 16, 2011

Broadway Bound

 Last Spring, Brooklyn started to get burned out at dance.  She had been dancing for the past 3 1/2 years and she wasn't interested anymore.  I being 8 months pregnant and not really wanting to fight her on the issue, knowing our lives would be changing drastically in a few short weeks agreed, and secretly was thrilled not to have to go through another Spring concert post cesarean and newborn in tow. I figured we would take the summer off and then re-evaluate in the fall.  When fall came she still didn't want to do it, so I started looking for something new.  I found Centerstage Youth Performers and they have a class called Broadway Bound.  They learn singing, acting and some dance.  This is so Brooklyn and she LOVES it!  They had a preview show in December and she was awesome, sometimes when one thing doesn't work out we find something better and she definitely has!
 Gpa & Gma Reeve


No comments: