Spencer and I... well mostly I have been on a DIY kick and he built this console table for me off of
ana-white.com, and then I finished it. I actually had a computer armoire here before, but strangely enough I hated it, because it had so much storage! The reason being is it just seemed to accumulate a lot of clutter because of all the space. So, I wanted something very simple and functional that didn't allow me to pile things up on. This was perfect since my Mac needs very little space, so far I am loving it. I especially love doing my work on a clean desk, free of clutter!
2 comments:
It makes my day whenever I see you have updated your blog! I miss talking to you. I love your table, it's cute AND practical!
I love it!!!! It turned out so well!!! I need to come over... i want to make things!
Post a Comment