Friday, August 26, 2011

8 really is GREAT!


 It is really hard to believe that eight years ago today at 2 a.m. I went into labor, and 19hrs and many tears later finally got to hold my precious baby girl.  Brooklyn is one spunky kid and totally different than I ever imagined, but absolutely amazing.  She has so many qualities I admire.. qualities I wish I had.  A few things about Brooklyn:
*She has an amazing mind that is so creative* Very expressive, great at acting*Amazing voice, perfect pitch*Perfectionist*Super friendly, she will be friends with absolutely anyone*Loves to shoot hoops with Dad, play soccer, volleyball and ride her bike*Loves movies & cartoons*Loves to play the Wii and is really good at it*Loves being the oldest and teaching the younger ones what she already has learned*Is SO excited to be baptized!
Brooklyn is such a sweetie and I am so glad we have her in our family!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn, we love you!

No comments: