![]() |
| 4th of July 2011 |
| Intensive week for the EMBA at Snowbird 2011 |
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband Spencer! I don't know anyone who works harder than him. He has been at the U in the Executive MBA program for the past 15 months and only has 6 more months to go! Wahoo!! He has been juggling that which at times is an insane amount of homework, along with his Drywall Co., and our family of five. One with whom, is very obsessed with him, that being Noah. A wife with sub par days who needs extra help most of the time and many other demands and responsibilities. He has sacrificed much the past year and a half, mostly all of his hobbies of biking, golfing and hunting, so he could spend more time with the kids and I. He has balanced this intense time of his life well and I am so proud of him and grateful to have him in my life. I cannot believe that twelve years has gone by so quickly, but as they say time flies when you're having fun! Here's to many more fun-filled years with my sweetheart! I love you Spence!

No comments:
Post a Comment