Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hogle Zoo '08

Watching the bird show, my kids really liked this show. Afterwards, Grandpa Reeve gave them each a dollar to donate, so they could hand it to the bird, unfortunately my pictures were lame and only show my kids hands, what I really wanted was their facial expressions, oh well.

I just love this picture of Gavin, with his hand in his pocket, he looks so grown-up( which I don't like) and like such a little man.
Brooklyn loves maps, when we went to DisneyWorld last year,
she carried her map everywhere, so when the Zoo gave us our map Brooklyn was all over it, checking it out all day, making sure we knew where we were going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy moses, he Gavin looks just like a little version of Spencer! That's insanity. What a cutie!

Brooklyn is wearing long sleeves - was it cold?

And you, dear, look lovely as always. Do you ever not look perfectly coiffed? You remind me that I *MUST* schedule a hair appointment. I'm overdue. And.. eww.

Canesa said...

Love Gavin's pocket pose! He is too cute!