
We sure have gotten a lot of snow this season and I took the opportunity to take a picture of our street covered in snow. This was one of the reason's we decided to build our home here, because of the street! There are so many tall mature trees and we really just love it. Our house doesn't have any trees now, but hopefully this spring it will and can blend it with the rest of our neighbors!
6 comments:
That is a gorgeous picture! You're good at it.
I love this. It makes all of the other not-so-fun things about snow seem not so bad.
p.s. I love the kids' quotes on the right side, they are hysterical!
What a pretty street. I really want to see your house, greg and melissa say it is beautiful. I hope my street looks like that in oh, twenty years.
Have a great day!
Beautiful picture!Okay so what was I thinking when I decided to go back to school!! Why didn't someone hit me over the head:)
You are amazing Ams! Thanks again for all your encouragement and help!
Post a Comment