Once upon a time I shoot a wabbit...um once upon a time Justin(he's my little cousin, who Gavin calls his best friend lately) shoot a wabbit...you(speaking to us gills (girls)as he calls us) can't have guns only us can (meaning the boys)...the end. And Spencer claims that taking my two-year old hunting isn't a big deal!! Hello my son's very first story is about killing something! Whatever...
Monday, January 12, 2009
Storytelling time...
Brooklyn's favorite thing to do lately is tell Spencer and I a story before she goes to bed, that she makes up. Tonight Spencer was out of town, so I read to both of the kids in Brooklyn's room. After we read Brooklyn told me a story, then I had to make up one of my own to tell her. Well, for the first time Gavin wanted to tell his story. Here it is...
Once upon a time I shoot a wabbit...um once upon a time Justin(he's my little cousin, who Gavin calls his best friend lately) shoot a wabbit...you(speaking to us gills (girls)as he calls us) can't have guns only us can (meaning the boys)...the end. And Spencer claims that taking my two-year old hunting isn't a big deal!! Hello my son's very first story is about killing something! Whatever...
Once upon a time I shoot a wabbit...um once upon a time Justin(he's my little cousin, who Gavin calls his best friend lately) shoot a wabbit...you(speaking to us gills (girls)as he calls us) can't have guns only us can (meaning the boys)...the end. And Spencer claims that taking my two-year old hunting isn't a big deal!! Hello my son's very first story is about killing something! Whatever...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I always wonder what is going on in my chldrens heads, now you know its all about rabbit hunting for Gavin!
That's a funny story amberlie! The cake turned out sooo yummy! Thanks! We neeed to share recipes more often. Also, it was 72 degrees yesturday. I had to check, I wasn't sure when we were talking what the temp was so I had to check:)
Post a Comment