I'm so behind, but better late than never..right? Here are some pictures of the kids on Easter Sunday in their clothes, it was pretty bright by the time I got around to getting their pics done so the color isn't that great, oh well.
Gavin was either serious or being goofy, so I went with the serious pose.

Brooklyn is always very good at posing for pictures, however she smiles so hard her eyes are usually almost all the way shut. I do have to give her credit in these pictures because it was pretty sunny out.

Here is Brooklyn running around trying to get as much loot as possible. Gavin and her don't need to try too hard considering they are the only two kids part of the candy hunt. All the adults are on upper part of the yard participating in the
MONEY hunt. Except for Spencer and I, we are helping our kids and of course filming the whole thing, because it is so hilarious!! Man the things some people will do for money!


Not too bad...

Our goofy family...

2 comments:
A money hunt, now thats the way to go. Your kids easter clothes are so cute and I love love love Brooklyns pose.
I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so beautiful! You guys look so happy, we are glad. We miss you all.
Post a Comment