
Noah was blessed last Sunday. Spencer is amazing and he always gives incredible blessings. It was a beautiful day with wonderful family. We had around forty people at our home after for lunch. Great day, beautiful baby Noah.
Noah is two months old now. Amazingly the night before his blessing I was talking to Spencer about the fact that it had been two months since I had slept through the night and had no idea when I would finally be able to. That night Noah slept 8 hours! I thought it was a tender mercy considering the big day ahead, and it was for sure, but he has continued sleeping this way since. It has only been 4 nights, but hey I'll take it! He is now 2 months old and weighs 10 lbs. He started smiling around 6 weeks, and now he coos and smiles all the time. It is really fun watching him grow and change. He is a very active baby always waving his arms and kicking his legs when he is awake. He loves, loves movement! He will sleep all day if I am out doing errands, otherwise his naps seem quite a bit shorter. He likes swinging and takes naps in it more lately. I sleep him in his carseat at night (just like my other two) because one he sleeps WAY better that way and two, he has reflux and tends to start choking when he is flat on his back.
I love this little guy, he is so cute and I love seeing his dimples when he smiles, he lights up my life. I am so happy Spencer blessed him this past Sunday it was a great experience and I feel like Noah was named after some really special ancestors.
No comments:
Post a Comment