Brooklyn turned seven last month, so I'm going to write about her favorite things:
*she is literally a walking encyclopedia, she loves learning about things and telling us ALL about them, she has several books she reads pertaining to marine biology which is her favorite- one of my most favorite things she told me lately is that clownfish have a protective coat that protect them from the anemone in which they live, I guess other fish can't live there or they'll be stung! who knew?!
*she really loves singing and has really good ear, she sings on pitch and is very good at memorizing songs.
*she learned to ride this summer without her training wheels and we bought her, her first 6-speed and she is well on her way to being my new cycling buddy!
*she has become so much more mature since having a new baby brother, always trying to entertain him and keep him happy for me when I'm busy.
*she loves reading and is really good at it.
*Art is her favorite subject and she would do it 24/7 if I let her, she told me she is going to be an Art teacher when she grows up.
*she loves animals and would love a pet someday, I feel bad that I am so anti, but maybe someday ;)
*she is playing soccer for the first time this season and made her first goal last saturday
*loves swimming always has, she is my little fish
*started a performing class this year where they do musicals and is loving it!
Brooklyn is my little sweetheart who is growing up WAY too fast, but we love her bubbly personality!
1 comment:
Well Hello little miss Amberlie!! This is Jaime (Mortenson) Olsen.
Do you even remember me? I found your blog through facebook and I was so excited to see that you have one. I do too!
Your family is just adorable and I saw that you had a new baby in April. I just had my forth, and final :) ,in May. I'll have to check back with you from time to time, I love catching up with people I havn't seen in FOREVER!!
Post a Comment