Brooklyn received her long awaited "pet" she has wanted for a very long time. Three guppies: yellow, blue and orange. Named Goldie, Gus and Nemo.
Gavin got his remote control race car and Nerf gun, that has a clip for 35 darts (what was Santa thinking?!)
This is how Noah rolls now, with item in mouth to leave his hands free to crawl and climb all over the place!
Noah loves his lil' zoomer toy, plenty of lights and noise to keep him giggling!
One of his fave Aunts Lexi, so cute!
Some of the gang at Mom's: Emily, Ry, Whit, Gav, Aunt Patty, Ash, and Alyssa
The Woods, so glad to have them with us on Christmas: Dennis, Penny, Emmy & Kelly
missing: cute little Henry in his Santa suit!
Alicia & Chris, with some exciting news! Baby on board! July 15th, yay!!!
Noah doesn't love his santa hat.
| Mom & Dad, still smiling after a hectic Christmas season! |
1 comment:
Amberlie!! Wow I can't believe I found you. I don't know if you remember me - Lindsie Byington. Giles now, but we used to be best friends! I thought I found you on fb but I wasn't sure it was you so I totally stalked your blog. Hope you don't think I'm a creeper! :) ha ha! I sent you a request on fb.... Hope we can catch up. Your family is SO cute!
Post a Comment