Friday, December 17, 2010

Nothing Days

I love nothing days...so does Gavin.  In fact he is the one who came up with our new so-called "nothing day."  Even though I am trying to simplify our lives, it is really hard.  Between karate, piano, singing, preschool, homework, FHE, and so on it leaves little time for "nothing days."  Unfortunately there is not one day of the week that we don't have something scheduled on a weekly basis...sad. Today however, was supposed to be a "nothing day" for Gavin.  I told him it was.   He doesn't have preschool because they had their Christmas program yesterday.   Well, when I told him we had to go to Brooklyn's school this afternoon to listen to her Christmas program, he got so mad at me.  He told me he was so sick of going to her school and listening to her.  I asked him when had we been to her school lately to see her perform.  He yells "last year!!"  Silly me, I didn't even realize it had only been a year! So sorry to ruin your day little buddy, but we're going!! :)

No comments: