Sunday, June 5, 2011
Prayers
A few weeks ago in FHE, I decided I needed to refresh my kids on the proper way to pray. Their prayers had become very repetitive and I felt like we needed a refresher :) Well it has been really cute and funny listening to Gavin pray since. He is VERY thoughtful about what he is praying about and last night I nearly laughed out loud when he said "bless that we won't fall into the river by the iron rod.." We read Lehi's dream a while back and it must be very strong in his memory. Although I'm sure he is thinking this literally and not figuratively, poor kid hopefully I'm not traumatizing him with all these metaphors we read about in the scriptures ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so cute, this made me laugh. Sounds like you are doing a great job with teaching your kids the gospel :)
Atleast you know he's retaining the stuff you're teaching him, right? The fact that he prayed about it also gives you the opportunity to teach him what it really means. That's awesome!! Love it!
Post a Comment