I always have high hopes for some amazing pictures of my kids on Easter morning all dressed up and matchy matchy..let's get real though. Since Noah became mobile he is pretty tough to get pictures of unless he is in his highchair...strapped in :)
The outfits and pictures are all good and fun, but I really am so grateful today for my Savior and the sacrifice he made for me. I get to raise these beautiful children and be with them for eternity because of it and it is truly a blessing.
I was kind of stressed today, because I was giving the Easter lesson in sharing time today, and Noah was really tired and Spencer teaches 2nd hour, so I have Noah. I wasn't sure how well he would do for someone else while I taught. It all worked out though and it was great. I was so thankful at the end of church for the Lord blessing me and allowing me to feel the Spirit and teach the children about the resurrection. Jesus was resurrected and I will be too!



No comments:
Post a Comment