Noah turned 2 on March 31st, some things to remember about him.
*mad obsession with keys
*loves anything with a motor especially "ki-cles" motorcycles
*we call him "No-no" and I think that delayed his learning the word "yes" he just barely started saying it!
*talks a ton, lots of stuff I have no idea
*loves "nooknin" Brooklyn and "nan" Gavin.
*loves to get step stools and take them all over the house to get into everything!
* gets into everything! Especially loves water
*always wants to wear his boots Grandma gave him, wears a size 4 shoe, and 18 mo clothes, some 24 mo.
*weighs 23 lbs and is ? inches.
*will play outside for hours even in the snow, loves to be with brother and sister.
*sings "I am a Child of God" and says own prayers.
* only thing he will really watch is Rapunzel
*strong willed and can usually get his way, he does not back down.
I sure love this boy, he keeps me on my toes and has so much personality! Love u Noey.

No comments:
Post a Comment