
On Sunday, I got a call to check on a patient that was sick. Well, Brooklyn asked if she could come along so I said yes, and we went. When I got to the Beehive Homes facility, I asked if Brooklyn could stay with them while I assessed the sick patient, because I didn't want Brooklyn exposed to whatever she might have. When I was finished it was so cute because she was sitting at the table with a bunch of elderly ladies eating cheetos. The staff commented on how cute she is, and that she had been "performing" for them. After we got in the car she said "I like those ladies, I want to live at Beehive." Then she suddenly remembered she had forgotten her cheetos, I told her the ladies ate them and she was upset and said "You meed (yes meed instead of need) to go get them back from her." So I told her that instead we would go get a brownie at Grandma's house. She was satisfied with that so we went there. After we got to my Mom's house, Brooklyn said, "Can I have some brown-eyes now?" It took me awhile to figure out what she was saying but I finally figured it out Brownies!
1 comment:
I told my husband that you are the sister of his old baseball buddy, He was pretty stunned to hear that. I guess the last time Josh saw him was when we were dating.
That really is a small world. Tell your brother HI from Josh Webb.
I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I like reading blogs and your family is darling.
Post a Comment