Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday

I really enjoyed this Easter, when I woke up Spencer had started the movie "To This End was I Born," if you have not seen it you can buy it at the Distribution Center for really cheap, it is well worth it. Then I had bought the kids a book about the Easter story, simplified for them. Brooklyn was really into it, and sat glued as I read, Gavin on the other hand, would not come listen " I don't yike it Mom!" This is a very common phrase in our house these days. If he wasn't so cute and animated when he said it, I might get mad, but you just can't...


Growing up in my family, every Easter my Mom would buy all the girls (all five of us!) a new Easter dress, I don't remember if my brother got anything, but he probably couldn't have cared less. So, I have started that tradition in my family and here are the pictures from Sunday.














My kids are really good at cheesing it for pictures!

No comments: