It seems like every night without fail, after Brooklyn has gotten ready for bed ( in normal attire), she always puts on something over it. Here she is pictured with her tinkerbell swim top on, and a flower(she wears one in her hair every night!). Other mornings I have found her with her tinkerbell dress-up on, which is really poofy (is that a word?did I spell it right?oh well) and itchy because of all the tulle. The other thing is she is always carrying a basket, bag, box or something full of junk! It drives me crazy, she is such a packrat and want to keep everything! None of which has any importance whatsoever, oh well whatever makes them happy right?
3 comments:
Does she get her "junk" from assorted areas throughout your house?? That is what Ayla does, and it drives. me. bonkers. It's hard enough keeping up with their messes, without her grabbing one random thing from every random space in my house to put into this random container that she insists on carrying around. Sometimes she puts them in gift bags and "gives" them to me. Not only am I not supposed to be annoyed, I'm supposed to act HAPPY! eesh.
Good thing they're impossible to stay annoyed with, eh?
Haha.. thats really cute. And yes I completely agree.. if they are happy.. leave it be!
I had a friend that would find her little girl with all sorts of things on in the morning.. my daughter hasn't done this yet.. but she is almost 3, maybe she'll start. :)
Hey Amberlie! I loved looking at your blog. Your kiddos look sooo much like spencer,I couldn't believe it . They are adorable. Hope all is well with your family. Jake is getting married in november, that would be a blast if you guys were in town. I remember you saying something about coming down then. Keep in touch & tell spencer "hello" :) Jami
Post a Comment