LOTS! This past weekend we went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. They were having a special through K$Bull 93. Admission which is normally around ten dollars was $.93! So with tax it was three dollars! Gavin was free. Our kids had so much fun, Spencer and I were talking and said it would have been worth even paying thirty dollars, since 0ur kids loved it so much.
Here are the kids on the HUGE rocking chair...
Brooklyn was THRILLED to dress up like a princess and sit with the Pumpkin Princess in here pumpkin stagecoach.
Gavin really warmed up once we found TRACTORS that could scoop and dump dirt, a boys heaven for sure!
There were boxes full of CORN to play in...

Big SLIDES to slide down...


A MAZE to walk through...

SADDLES and ROPES...

It was a lot of fun, best three dollars I'VE ever spent!!
Here are the kids on the HUGE rocking chair...
Brooklyn was THRILLED to dress up like a princess and sit with the Pumpkin Princess in here pumpkin stagecoach.Big SLIDES to slide down...
A MAZE to walk through...
SADDLES and ROPES...
It was a lot of fun, best three dollars I'VE ever spent!!

8 comments:
That does look like a lot of fun! I love the picture of Brooklyn and the princess! She looks like she is in heaven!! Too fun!
What a great idea. That looks like a lot of fun!! I know my kids would love it. Can't beat $3 dollars!!!
Looks so much fun, What a great deal!!! My girls would have loved it maybe we will still break down and pay the $10 per person YIKES but if they have fun it's worth it.
nice 3 dollars! I wish you would have invited us. Looks like fun!
What fun!! i think the reunion is going to be at anthem park which is gosh, i don't know, i think they are considered anthem, AZ. i think shawna and caleb are staying with me and you guys are welcome also. all the kids would be on the floor but i have enough beds for the adults. let me know if you want to. no pressure though!!
Hey! How fun does that look! I am so jealous, what a bargain.
yeah that would be fun, see you tonight...
what fun! Three bucks, awesome. I love that picture too, so cute.
Post a Comment