Gavin's birthday is coming up at the end of this month, so today I asked him what some of the things he wanted were, here is his list:-drill ( he showed us one at Sears and said "it's only firty(30) bucks Mom")
-tape measure
-hammer
-handcuffs
-stapler
-bucket of treats(not just a treat, a bucket of treats :)
-tool belt
-fan with a light on it
-light saber
-wood to build a house
-tractor (big one like daddy's)
-Jazz game (we were watching them play at the time)
Quite the list for an almost three-year-old! He already has lots of tools, however, they usually get lost fairly quickly. I was hoping for him to say he wanted some toys like a basketball hoop, soccer ball, truck, etc., but that just wouldn't be Gavin!
3 comments:
That's pretty mild because I was thinking he was asking for more lighters to start fires and some more pens to write on your walls and cabinets. Just give him the tractor and he can plow through anything!
Wow, what a man! I laughed so hard when I saw his wish list! :)
Wow, what a man! I laughed so hard when I saw his wish list! :)
Post a Comment