Friday, March 20, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Dinner



Well I know St. Patrick's Day was a few weeks ago, but I've been creating my blog book from last year and it has been so much fun to go through all the things we did and stories, SO, I don't want to leave anything out! This is the first year I have done anything on St. Patrick's day...I know sad...but anyway it was a lot of fun. We had spinach fettuccine with creamy pesto from Pizza factory (thanks Whitney!). Green salad, pickles ( I know random, but my kids love them!), steamed broccoli, and for dessert GREEN banana cream pie.

5 comments:

Amanda M. said...

Tell me about the blog book, I know there are sights to save them but I don't know which to use. I love your green dinner, very clever, although I do see some GRAPE jelly, too bad they don't make green grape jelly, haha.

Amanda M. said...

Oh, and Spencer looks really happy. LOL.

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

Looks like fun, I am impressed you did the whole green thing! By the way I found your blog on Brady and Brooke's list. We finally have a blog. (know I am a cave women) Hope you guys are doing good, keep in touch! You kids are so grown up and DANG cute!

Jami Edwards said...

Hey girl!! we need to catch up soon:) The semester is over in 5 weeks and I can't wait! hope all is well call when you get a minute. Jami