We had our typical BUSY 4th of July this year, one of these days we will have to relax but for now we do a lot and have a lot of fun. We always start the day off in Provo at the Freedom Festival parade. Then go up to Murray to visit Spencer's family usually to swim at his parents house, then BACK down to PG for the fireworks, we also have a couple BBQ's in there as well, so it is a lot to do in a day but we have fun. We were pretty tired by the end but still found enough energy to let our kids do a few boxes of sparklers before bed.
3 comments:
Wow, busy day! Brooklyn makes a pretty cute pirate, I must say, I am not too scared.
Your family is so dang cute! Glad I could see you at the reunion!
I love your family photo at the top of your blogs, you all look so beautiful and handsome. Sounds like you had a really fun 4th of July, and I love the pictures. Question: Did you guys go to the Pirates Island place? What is it anyways?
Post a Comment