Friday, August 14, 2009

Birthdays

August is a busy month for Birthday's we have my Bro-in-law Chris who's was this past week and we threw him a surprise party, my mother-in-law's, as well as Brooklyn's. So we have had some birthday cake. I also plan on making Brooklyn a barbie cake for her birthday. Anyway Gavin really wanted to make a cake today and decorate it (mostly because he loves my "frosting gun" aka pampered chef frosting tool). I told him it wasn't anyone's birthday today and lets wait a couple weeks till Brooklyn's and we'll make a cake for her then. He wasn't satisfied and asked if we could just make a "Friday cake" of course since we weren't making a birthday cake. I'm not sure if he really knew it was Friday or took a stab in the dark, either way I thought it was pretty darn cute.

No comments: