Monday, September 21, 2009

you know you're pregnant when...

1. you can't brush your teeth without gagging at least twice...
2. when zofran replaces chocolate as your favorite thing to eat.
3. you have to grocery shop daily because you never know what is going be ok to eat.
4. Chase bank commercials make you sob..
5. you are actually sore from sitting on the couch for soooooo looooong..ugh!
6. your fridge and pantry are replaced with a LOT of junk food, because now your husband does the shopping.
7. you no longer keep track of the month and day, because your life now is based on how many weeks pregnant you are and nothing else.
8. you wish you had "morning sickness" because what you have is called ALL-DAY SICKNESS!!!
9. you can smell what your husband ate for lunch as soon as he walks through the door, even though he's 20 feet away.
10. You actually text your hubby to tell him you made dinner for once, so he doesn't pick-up take-out on his way home from work.
11. Your kids only choices for meals are cold cereal, toaster waffles, and/or anything they can find and make on their own....sigh.

9 comments:

Heidi Hillman said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting! How far along are you?

Spencer Reeve said...

Going on 12 weeks, so still a ways to go, but worth it :)

Lorina said...

Congrats! I am due in 4 weeks.. feels like forever.

Jodi said...

Yeah! We are so happy for you! Congratulations hang in there, it will be worth it as you know! Fun stuff.

Amanda M. said...

Ha ha, SO true! Congratulations, I hope you get feeling better soon, or are you sick the whole way through? I am so excited for you!

Spencer Reeve said...

Lorina, I'm soo jealous, could you send me another blog invite, when I clicked on it, it said it had expired, and I don't have your email to contact you!
Amanda- I should be feeling better (fingers crossed) by 16-18 weeks, blah!

Brina said...

Hmm, so I'm guessing that someone is pregnant. :)

MVP Family said...

So excited for you! Hope you start feeling better!

Jessica said...

Amen to that! I especially like #1. I was so excited to brush my teeth again without gagging!