Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gavin started Preschool!


Due to the woes of the first (and half the second) trimester of pregnancy I have fallen behind, but I am going to try to start catching up the best I can
Gavin started preschool after Labor Day and after much prodding and reassurance really loves it. Sometimes he doesn't want me to leave him and there have been a couple crying episodes as I have left, but I am always greeted by a very happy boy when I pick him up. It is so cute when he comes home and tells me "I gotta do my homework Mom!" He has homework everyday but it isn't mandatory, but he loves doing it. It is hard to believe both my kids are in school. It is weird to have free time even if it is only an hour or two. Gavin also has a bunch of friends in his class including lots of girls: Ava, Addie, Kaya, Kambree, Ellie, and Saunder.

2 comments:

MVP Family said...

My little man started preschool a couple weeks ago and he is always so worried about forgetting his backpack! I did make the cake, however, I bought the giant cupcake cake pan, which obviously made a cute shape and I just decorated.

wellnesstrev said...

Oh my he is a hand full. He is so cute, I bet it is hard for you to get mad at your cute kids. I know it is for me.
Love, Stephanie