Last week I went up to Gardner Village with a bunch of friends to Witchapalooza! Super fun, really great to get out of the house after hibernating for the past 12 weeks! Thanks to my friend Tanya who got me a ticket, it was a blast!
Melissa and I couldn't stop laughing at the warlock who reminded us of Jack Black, he was seriously hilarious!
All the ladies
I loved Brenda and Canesa's witch hats, sooo cute, thanks Brenda for getting all these pics!
Melissa and I couldn't stop laughing at the warlock who reminded us of Jack Black, he was seriously hilarious!
All the ladies
I loved Brenda and Canesa's witch hats, sooo cute, thanks Brenda for getting all these pics!
2 comments:
I have never gone, but always hear good things about it, glad you had fun!
Amberlie, I have always wanted to go to that but never have, it looks like fun.
I am due on May 9th. I think I am exactly a month behind you, right? Your due first of April? How are you feeling now?
Post a Comment