
Spencer and I have now been married for 10 years! Crazy how fast time flies by. We decided to take a Caribbean cruise, eight days, no kids, and lots of fun and relaxation. Perfect timing considering I was 4 1/2 months pregnant, so pretty much past the yucky stage and not to the too big to move stage. Funny thing was we booked our trip before I knew I was expecting a baby so we are lucky it worked out so well.

This picture was taken just as we boarded the boat in Miami. I was feeling pretty haggard after a red-eye(can we say HATE!!) and then sitting at the port for like 4 hours waiting to board and SLEEP!

Gotta love all the towel animals! First night a seal, the man that cleaned our Cabin was awesome, his name was Sergio and he was from Honduras. He was such a hard worker and he had a family that he only saw maybe every few months, so sad. We are sending him a Spanish Book of Mormon and some church videos.
In Grand Cayman we just shopped and went to a beach. While we were at the beach there was a torrential downpour! Luckily it was warm and not that big of deal, we still ran for cover however.

In Grand Cayman we just shopped and went to a beach. While we were at the beach there was a torrential downpour! Luckily it was warm and not that big of deal, we still ran for cover however.

Ryan & Whitney

Ryan & Spencer swimming at Cayman
1 comment:
I love cruises! What cruise line did you go with? and what islands did you go to? I hope you had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment