
On day 4 of our cruise we went to Roatan, Honduras. It is a really small island of the coast of Honduras. I'd never even heard of it before until we went. It was raining pretty good that day, so we decided to hire a Spanish guy to drive us around the entire island and show us the sites.


Here is an LDS church, I would say it is probably close to one of the nicest properties on the whole island. It is completely fenced in and well taken care of.

We went to a little animal park they had. The monkeys were super friendly and smart! They were going after all the ladies purses seeing what they could steal! Here is Ryan feeding him an apple. The monkeys were just jumping from person to person, I pretty much freaked out and got out of the cage before they tried to get near me. I'm not exactly an animal lover.

This is as brave as I get feeding seeds to some parrots, and seriously I was scared, about 30 seconds after this picture I got spooked and jumped and landed in a huge mud hole!

They have deer on the island but this is what their horns look like full grown, crazy!

This is at a lighthouse, it overlooked some amazing views, it was kind of foggy so the picture doesn't do it justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment