Monday, February 1, 2010

30 weeks

So, I'm not a huge fan of having pregnant pictures of myself. With Brooklyn I took one picture towards the end and have some because someone took a bunch at my shower. Which is fine..I guess. Gavin I think I have one and I'm six months pregnant on Christmas morning. Other than that I can't think of any. I figure even though I detest pictures of me growing huge I know that someday maybe (that is a huge maybe) I might regret it and want to look back to my childbearing years and remember what I looked like, because frankly I don't remember much these days and if it weren't for the gazillion pictures I take, I would have a lot less memories. So, here is to memories and to hoping in 9 weeks I'll be saying good-bye to the preggo body for a while :)
Now prepare yourself..I know I'm smiling but it doesn't mean it is pleasant to see.



courtesy of Gavin

8 comments:

Heidi Hillman said...

You're so cute!

Emma said...

Amberlie you are too cute! Your not even very big! And your hair has gotten so long! I am so excited to see pictures of the new little baby Reeve!

Laurel said...

You are adorable as always!

Jessica said...

You really are super cute!

Whitney said...

whatever... you look good prego!

Jodi said...

You look fantastic! We are so happy for you guys!

MVP Family said...

You are darling and can't believe how busy your Gavin is! I love reading stuff about him and the rhyming...love it!

The Laidlaws said...

Hi Amberlie! I am so bad at keeping up on everyone's blogs these days...I had no idea you were expecting! Congratulations! You look great! I'm excited to hear news and see pics of your new little guy in a couple of months!