Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Sooo Done!

With 4 weeks and 4 days until my scheduled C (assuming it doesn't change, since it has about 4 times!) I think I hit my wall. Only about a week ago I was thinking this wasn't too bad and with a little over a month left I had this! Well I'm not so confident after this past week and I'm not so sure the last few weeks are going to go as quickly as I was anticipating.
I'm definitely way more irritable. It is just really hard not to get terribly upset every time there is another mess to clean up. Especially when bending over is soooooo cumbersome. It feels like there isn't one more square inch left inside my stomach.
Don't get me wrong I am so happy to be having a baby and can't hardly wait to meet my new little boy, but the last month sure is a killer.
So now with only a few things left on my to do list to get ready for the baby I'll sit and wait and hopefully the next month won't be terribly long :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Let me know if you need anything. Stewart and I would be happy to take the kids for a while if you need a break. Let me know, we'd be happy to help!

Jodi said...

Oh the last part is the hardest .... Hang in there and good luck, it will be so worth it! Wish we were closer to help out :-)