Gavin: Mom, is the Holy Ghost in your head?
Me: Yes, you can hear him whisper to you in your head.
Gavin: I can't hear him.
Me: Well when you turn eight you get a special blessing and then you can have him with you all the time.
Gavin: Oh, that's cool.
Me: Yep.
Gavin: That is when you get the present of the Holy Ghost, that's what Mrs. Dowse told me (his Sunbeam teacher).
How awesome is his Sunbeam teacher?
Also, this past Sunday I was teaching Sharing time and talking about the Atonement, I asked "why did Jesus die for us?" Gavin was in the front row and immediately said "so we can be saved."
I think I need to get some tips from his teachers, because he comes home with a wealth of knowledge and I am amazed that he picks all this up.
No comments:
Post a Comment