Wednesday, July 23, 2008

GRASS....!!!



Need I say more, if there was one singular wish that I have had since it was warm enough to be outside, it was that we have grass! Although, don't get me wrong it does not solve all my dirty house woes. Gavin still finds the mud in the yard, he is drawn to it like a moth to a lightbulb, BUT, there is a lot less of it :) It still is a little hard to play on because it is watering more than once a day, but my kids love running through the sprinklers, they are pretty much in heaven. It was really funny because the other day the backyard sprinklers kicked on, and I was on the side of the house in the driveway, next thing I know Brooklyn has disappeared, then reappeared in swimming attire jumping on the trampoline, what could be more fun for a kid? I guess there was one good thing that came from Spencer's accident, he gave in and hired a landscaper, so we could have grass. This was a VERY hard thing for him to do too, because he is very much a do-it-himself kind a guy, and he is already critiquing(?) the work thats been done. I on the other hand am just glad it is done :)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

woo hoo! Thats all i have to say! And that i hope Spencer is doing okay... call us if ya need some entertainment ha ha

Melinda Jones said...

I am so jealous that you have grass! What fun for the kiddies, wasn't that the best thing about being a kid? Love the pics.