Remember when you were young and had no worries in the world? I sure do, I remember when we lived in Lindon on a farm and playing all day and night, playing in the ditch when my parents irrigated, and floating on lids from the wooden bushel baskets. Thats what I remember about summer. It's funny how summer break seemed so long as a kid, and yet as an adult, I feel like it flies right by. We have been working on our yard, and trying to get ready for grass, but until that happens we have had to make due. Here are some pics of our summer fun so far....:)
I bought a little plastic pool to put on our back patio until we have grass, it worked great and the kids had a ball!
Gavin likes to be like Brooklyn, so here he is trying to lay out like her :)

Here's Brooklyn giving Gavin a "pump" on her bicycle, I was so surprised they were capable of doing this, but they rode all over our driveway like this, it was pretty stinkin' cute!
1 comment:
So funny. Most of my summer childhood memories include traipsing around the field behind your house. =P
Post a Comment