Last night we took the kids to Disney on Ice, they were celebrating 100 years. It was great because it was a little of everything, they did excerpts from several Disney stories like, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Pinocchio, Nemo etc. Brooklyn was totally enthralled the entire time, which did not surprise me. Gavin was good most of the time, but had to constantly be eating and wanted everyone else's toys around us. With twenty minutes to go he informed me "its over now."
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. I do the same thing with my boys, as long as there is food they are happy (it must be a male thing).
Amberlie, I need your email address again:) I got your message on facebook, we missed you guys at the wedding! It was sooo beautiful and just perfect! Your sisters crack me up with their sense of humor! Love it. Hope all is well keep in touch jami
Post a Comment