Thursday, November 13, 2008

9 Years and Counting!


This is a little late, but its been a little crazy this past week. On November 6th, Spencer and I celebrated our 9th anniversary. It was strange because on our anniversary, he was driving to Montana to hunt a buffalo, and I flew to Arizona for his family reunion and to visit some of my family. He flew out later and met us though, so that was good. I have to admit the first few years of marriage was rough, plain and simple. Sometimes I wasn't sure if we would be happy ten years down the road. I can honestly say that nine years later our marriage is so much better than I could have imagined. It takes hard work, and sometimes it still doesn't always work out, but I'm glad we've made it this far. I learned a lot about Spencer and about myself and its great to be doing this together. I love you Spence!

No comments: