Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sugar Overload!!


My son just crashed due to a major sugar overload I'm sure. One, because he NEVER just falls asleep on the floor by himself. We have to do the daily 40 min drive just to get him to nap. Second, because I'm not even sure he has had anything but candy since Halloween! At first of course I tried to be a good mom and say he could only have so many pieces a day, but when he's already had that by 9 a.m. how am I supposed to deal with the nagging the rest of the day? I gave in. I figure the sooner its gone the better, thus the sugar crash...notice the scattered starburst wrappers.

6 comments:

Amanda M. said...

lol! that is so funny. I laughed so hard I was crying. Great post, save that one for when he is older!

Canesa said...

Grab a few handfuls at night while he is sleeping and throw it away, it will disappear faster. Super funny though!

Emma said...

That is pretty much what I look like everyday, minus there are scattered bottle and diapers rather than candy wrappers!

Laurel said...

I was a bad mom and let them eat and eat and eat. They all had tummy aches on Sat. night but they have not asked for one piece of candy since then. Now I get to eat it all!!
He looks so peaceful and happy though.

Whitney said...

hey were changin our blog address to rwcottle.blogspot.com

brooke said...

hey just send me the candy, I never crash!!! I can't wait until Eli can walk fast enough to actually get more than 3 pieces next year!