i am: avoiding all household responsibilities right now.
i know: I can't wait to leave town.
i want: it to be Thanksgiving already.
i have: one husband and two kids.
i hate: being stressed out ( which I am currently)
i miss: all the fall leaves that have fallen off the trees.
i feel: really tired
i hear: Dancing with the stars and the dishwasher going
i smell: bread that I baked today
i crave: anything sweet right now
i search: the web
i love: being with my family
i care: for my husband and kids
i always: put on chapstick as I crawl into bed
i believe: that a family that plays together stays together :)
i sing: "I'm going on a bear hunt" way to much, unfortunately this CD was lost Sat. night :S
i write: almost nothing, type everything especially on my Blackberry.
i lose: my keys almost everyday, I wish I could call them like I do my phone.
i win: Spencer in guitar hero
i never: want to move again
i listen: to my kids fight all the time
i am scared: of being jumped trying to get in my car when it is dark, bears and mt. lions when I'm hiking, and being hit by a vehicle while biking (wait that DID happen, hmm..maybe that's why I'm scared of it!)
i need: to pack, do laundry, grocery shop, vacuum, go to the bank, and many more things but I guess I'll just blog instead!
i am happy about: the holidays coming up and all the fun stuff we've planned!
i tag: anyone who wants to do this tag!
3 comments:
Chapstick every night before going to bed...I thought I was OCD...you beat me! Hahaha! Happy Thanksgiving! Love - Nani and Family
Chapstick every night before going to bed...I thought I was OCD...you beat me! Hahaha! Happy Thanksgiving! Love - Nani and Family
Hey girl:) We decided not to come. I am sooo bummed, we just have so much going on. Hope you had fun in Idaho , give me a call sometime so we can chat. Love Jami
Post a Comment