I used my Quikcutz Silouette to make these. As Spencer would say, "it is all about the tools." I would definitely agree having the right tools make some things so much easier.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
The "JOY" of Gift Giving
It is the Christmas season, and many of my neighbors have already brought us many delicious gifts this year. Of course, I always procrastinate and usually end up delivering mine on Christmas Eve. Christmas is one week away, and I am determined to get mine delivered before Christmas Eve. I would actually have to finish my gifts in order to deliver them, so, since it was a snowy blizzard today that's what I did. Here are the finished products:
I used my Quikcutz Silouette to make these. As Spencer would say, "it is all about the tools." I would definitely agree having the right tools make some things so much easier.
I used my Quikcutz Silouette to make these. As Spencer would say, "it is all about the tools." I would definitely agree having the right tools make some things so much easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love those!!! You are great, thanks for referring me/us to the Quickcutz cutter. It is really all about the tools.
THose are so cute, you are creative! I love the picture of your kids at the top, so cute!
I loved your christmas card:)The colors were perfect. Hope you are doing well . Merry Christmas!!
You are amazing Ams! You are a great example with all of your many talents!
Post a Comment