This is totally staged, they aren't as loving as they appear!
But I love them anyway!
But I love them anyway!
Today we woke up to snow! Which I am completely okay with considering Christmas is next week, and it just isn't the same without snow!After I picked Brooklyn up from school the sun came out, and it was so beautiful. I've realized that it is going to be a looong winter cooped (sp?) up inside, and we need to take advantage of all the nice days we can. So, we got all bundled up and I promised Brooklyn I'd help her build a snowman. Sadly enough I have never done this with Brooklyn before, and she's five! Spencer is good that way and usually he does that stuff with the kids. I have to admit I'm kind of a baby when it comes to being cold, I just don't like it. Unfortunately the snow wasn't wet enough and was just really fluffy, so the snowman didn't work out however, we did build a big mound that Brooklyn called her snow castle. Which is pictured below, with her pretending she's a dragon by the swamp, guarding the castle, etc.(she's very imaginative...her teacher says she is really good at creative writing)



1 comment:
So freaking cute.. I would love to build a snowman with them.. It looked like lots of fun... I'm with you though I don't know if I could hack the cold but those cute faces I would in a heart beat.. I'm glad it was fun!!
Post a Comment