Saturday, March 28, 2009

Timber.....




At the end of last year Spencer decided to move his office home, he no longer needed a separate office, especially with lots of space at our new house to park things, etc. With our garage slowly filling up with scaffolding, heaters, and lots of tools, Spencer decided it was time to build a detached garage that he could put everything, as well as an office upstairs. Unfortunately one of the very large pine trees in our back yard was going to be in the way. So, our brother-in-law BJ is a tree cutter and was nice enough to cut it down (safely) for us. Spencer originally wanted to do it himself, and I said NO WAY! Leave that to professionals! So literally within a matter of minutes it was down. I got kind of emotional cutting down such a big tree that had probably been there for twenty years, but at least we still have three more back there to look at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The poor tree...no more oxygen! All for Spencers detached garage...haha...I bet Gavin had so much fun!!