
So, this past weekend was my High School ten year reunion. This may sound strange but in one aspect I don't feel like I should be old enough to attend a ten year reunion, but on the other hand high school seems like it was soooo long ago( like ten years ago haha!) Maybe because I have been married for the past nine and so many things have happened in my life in ten years. I feel good about what I have done with the past ten years of my life, even though things haven't and aren't going according to my "plan." I am a very methodical person, not too spontaneous or crazy. I really just like to plan things out. Even my children were planned down to the month they were born. The best thing that has happened to me in my life is my children and I am learning to appreciate them more and more every day and savour the small things. They teach me that the planned out things aren't always the best, sometimes the spontaneous things end up being the most fun. I am also realizing that I don't need to get so uptight if things don't work out right now, because eventually they always do. I love my husband Spencer he is so good to me and our kids. Hearing about what everyone has been up to for the past ten years really made me reflect on our life and it has been a busy one, but well worth it. Here is to ten more great years to come.
2 comments:
Wow, ten years. Where did all the time go??? I sure missed you guys that night. I hope you had fun. You [all] look so good.
Amberly, you are georgeous. I missed my 10 year, oh well, It looks like a good time.
Post a Comment