Sunday, June 28, 2009

Reeve Round-up 2009


Every other year Spencer's family puts on a reunion. It is down in Oak City, UT, near Delta. They usually rent the town hall and those that want to spend the night in the hall or camp-out on the lawn outside. The first year we were married we slept in the fall but in the recent past we have either stayed at a hotel in Delta or pulled our trailer down. This year Spencer's immediate family decided to camp up Oak City canyon before the reunion, so that is what we did. We got there the second night after the rain stopped and left as the rain came back. So I think it went pretty well and the kids had a ball of course playing with tons of cousins. As always they played some games. One of them is volleyball. Spencer's Aunt Joey who coached volleyball at Ricks brings this ginormous ball, probably as tall as me and pretty heavy. It gets pretty competitive and intense. This time we had to play inside the gym since it was rainy. Unfortunately the game had to be called due to the many ceiling tiles that had crashed to the ground and lights broken...oops! I got really upset and I'm not going to lie I made some comments I probably should have kept to myself...it reminded me why I stay away from participating in team sports..the competitiveness in me comes out, and I don't really like that..
Shawna & cute little Emma Dee
Sabrina & BJ
I used reverse psychology to get Gavin to smile here :)
Brooklyn & Emma
Grandpa Reeve & Gavin playing with some tools
Spencer & Gavin

No comments: