Gavin walks out of his room this morning looking a little damp...
Me: "Gavin did you wet the bed?"
Gavin: "No, I just got squirted with some water...(with the look "as if" mom I'd do that)"
Me: "Well then how come your wet pants smell like pee?"
Gavin: (very matter-of-factly) "I got squirted with a pee-pee hose"
Me: "In your bed? by who?"
Gavin: "Brooklyn"
yes, yes of course you did son...
6 comments:
I can remember thinking I was so clever when I told my parents "untruths" like that. Now that I'm a parent, I realize that they totally knew the truth but just decided not to push the matter. I love that he blamed Brooklyn. That's hilarious!
Hahahaha, Love this! What a quick thinker you have! Your kids are looking so grown up.
I agree with you about the school post also! Reagan is starting 3rd grade and Dylan kindergarten on the 31st, but it's all day kindergarten here! Aaaahhh It's constant butterfly's for both of them, with me all Day! I guess that's why we pray for them! Good luck, keep us posted!
o man gavin is too funny!
Love that! Always the other siblings fault...pee pee hose, where do he get this stuff??
That is hilarious, your kids are so cute and funny! By the way, what kind of camera do you have because you have some great pictures on your blog!
I love boys! I think every family needs at least one for the stories and super heros! :)
Post a Comment