Thursday, December 31, 2009

Let it Snow, let it snow...

We got a lot of snow this week and so I decided to take the kids out to play in the snow. I told Brooklyn to go get her snow pants on. She came out in ONLY her snow pants to which I replied, "you have to have clothes on under there!" She laughed and said "oh, I knew it!" and ran back to her room...silly girl.


...they started out wanting to build a snowman, unfortunately the snow wasn't as easy to form as I like it and I am not exactly in prime condition to bend over and try to keep a snowball compacted so I just let them play.

..Gavin always wanting to help shoveled the sidewalk, as best as a 3 year old can :)

then a snowball fight ensued...
They had a lot of fun and were pretty covered by the time we came back inside, good times.

1 comment:

MVP Family said...

Your kids are darling and if they are anything like my kids they beg to stay outside even when they are clearly freezing! I agree though, the snow was not the greatest for snowmen!