Sunday, December 13, 2009

Reeve Children Nativity Version

Today we are sitting in Sacrament and a lady is giving this heartfelt message on family history, my kids are quietly coloring pictures of the Nativity. Next thing I know Gavin holds up his picture and says very loudly:

Gavin: (pointing to baby Jesus)"Hey! this is Jesus!
Me: "yes.."
Gavin: (pointing to Joseph) "Does this man want to kill Jesus?"
Me: "no Gavin, that is Joseph, Jesus' dad"
Brooklyn: " uh-uh Mom, that is Mary's boyfriend, Heavenly Father is Jesus' dad."
Me: "what?!"
Apparently we need to do a little more teaching around here...

3 comments:

Jodi said...

hahahahaha Love this! Kids are so literal and just say it like it is! So cute :-)

Caleb and Shawna said...

Kids definitely keep us in line. They are so dang cute, I can't wait to see you guys this weekend...I love you all!

MVP Family said...

Love it! Seriously you could teach kids things a million times and they will still understand it in their own little kid way!