Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Lists

Gavin brought me a notepad and pen and asked me to write down his list to Santa:
-work lights ( he saw a Cal Ranch ad and fell in love, what can I say he's Spencer's son)
-workbench (he got one last year but he wants a NEW one)
-toolbox (he has this)
-flashlight (he has probably gone through a minimum of 20 of these this year)
-night vision goggles (?)
-a real gun ( his Daddy really messed up at Thanksgiving by letting him shoot a real gun during our stay at the ranch in Idaho, I have to remind both of them that Gavin is only 3!!)
-remote control car (CAN DO!)
-Nerf gun (you know for inside, when he can't shoot his real gun!)
This boy is way beyond his years sometimes :)

I recently found a Christmas card that Brooklyn had written to Santa, here is what it said.
"To Santa at the North Pole
Santa this is Brooklyn look at my list."

I have no idea where this list is that she speaks of, we haven't sent one off, and she hasn't given me one. She probably just figures Santa is magical and really can read her mind. :)

3 comments:

MVP Family said...

I love kid Christmas lists! Mine were worried if Santa was going to be able to read them and if I had the right address! They don't know how tight Santa and I really are I guess

Jodi said...

Hahahaha! So cute! You kids are a lot of fun. I bet the list is in her head .... Dylan thinks Santa is like Jesus and can hear it all so he should know. Good luck!

Amanda M. said...

Gavin is so cute, a little man. Your cruise looks like so much fun! It is always good to get away from the kids once in a while.