Congratulations! He's beautiful!
I LOVE the name Rex!! And Noah. Great name!Noah is beautiful, congratulations!
He is so cute, Congratulations. I hope you are feeling well!I'm on the count down, 4 more weeks!
so brady did not even know you were expecting and just glanced over my shoulder at the picture and said, huh he looks like our abe!haha...so that means he is a looker!!!!congrats you guys...how is having 3 kids???
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations! He's beautiful!
I LOVE the name Rex!! And Noah. Great name!
Noah is beautiful, congratulations!
He is so cute, Congratulations. I hope you are feeling well!
I'm on the count down, 4 more weeks!
so brady did not even know you were expecting and just glanced over my shoulder at the picture and said, huh he looks like our abe!
haha...
so that means he is a looker!!!!
congrats you guys...how is having 3 kids???
Post a Comment