Monday, April 19, 2010

Superstar!!


Brooklyn has been anxiously awaiting her week to be the Superstar, finally it arrived and she was thrilled. In Miss Spadafora's class she gives each child a week during the year and they are the superstar. Each day is something special for them to do, like read a story they have written to the class, have a letter written by their parent read to the class, bring a special show and tell, they get to be line leader and are treated like royalty one of the days. They get to bring a poster about themselves and many other things that frankly I can't remember because it was a few weeks ago and I am barely getting around to writing about it! The day that Miss S. read my letter I wrote, (which Brooklyn made me type 5 minutes before it was time for school, because apparently hand written ones aren't cool!) Brooklyn came home and told me that it was "really cute mom!" That melted my heart I was glad she liked it. Brooklyn you are definitely a superstar and we are glad you are in our family. :)

No comments: