Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Five is Fantastic!!

Breakfast of champions a turkey sandwich and lime rickey...I had to it was his birthday!

All ready for preschool with his birthday treat and poster about himself

Eating T.A. for lunch


Opening his "present" that I tried to trick him with because  he figured out what I was really getting him! This kid is too smart for his own good.  He added the paint tape and Brooklyn's bow, because apparently I hadn't decorated it enough.

His real present a punching bag, that he absolutely LOVES, and  I love it because you can really expend  some energy on this thing...which is exactly why I got it for Gavin, the other morning he told me *tough voice* "Mom, I'm gonna go exercise upstairs with my punching bag" So funny.


We had a dino party, including a fun hunt to find some "real" dinosaur eggs...ok not real but pretty cool eggs I made out of paper mache and had toy dinosaurs inside them.

Gavin loves Legos, so I made him a giant lego cake.

mmmm...cake and ice cream!!!

1 comment:

Beka said...

how cute! i can't believe he is 5!! I love that his birthday lunch was TA! He has good taste :)